Butoane Adresabile, Detectie Incendiu
Buton incendiu AV111AL
• Designed to meet the requirements of EN54-11;
• Provides high reliability and error detection;
• Short circuit isolators in each device;
• Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop;
• Addressable via VPU100 programmer;
• Auto addressing capability (Control panel feature);
• OEM password protection;
• High power availability from loop (>98%);
• Digital checking of double address;
• Line quality information;
• Bicolour (red green) LED driven by the control panel.
The Vega resettable indoor call point is a loop powered device designed around a fully digital protocol.
The call point has a resettable plastic element which has the look of glass.
The element once activated can be easily reset by use of a special key.
The same key can be used to remove the device’s front cover.
On activation the call point displays a clear visual flag in the window making locating the device easy.
Fast alarm signalling.
The use of the terminal block allows an easy, secure and reliable connection.
Available in 5 colours.
Power Supply: 15-40 V
Average Current Consumption: I=70 uA
LED current consumption: Iled=6mA @24Vdc
Operating Temperature Range: -30°C / +70°C
Humidity (non condensing): 95% RH
Dimensions: 110×54 mmSKU: n/a