Detector Temperatura AT120AS
• High reliability and error detection;
• Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop;
• Manual addressing via VPU100 hand held programmer;
• OEM password protection;
• High power availability from loop (>98%);
• Digital checking of double address;
• Line quality information;
• Built-in diagnostics, hardware/software drift compensation;
• Day / night operation;
• 4 selectable alarm thresholds;
• 360° visible red LED driven by the control panel.
Vega analogue detectors are designed around a fully digital protocol.
The analogue addressable optical smoke detector has been designed with a unique symmetrical chamber.
The chamber ensures optimum air entry from all directions and offers immunity to ambient light into the detectors.
A double dust trap protects the smoke chamber from airborne contamination and external light.
A special dust compensation algorithm reduces maintenance periods.
Continuous screen provides a high level of protection from small insects.
Unique range of Decorline finishes are available.
Power Supply: 15-40 V;
Average Current Consumption: I=70 uA;
Output driver current Max: 20mA: To be controlled by external resistor;
LED current consumption: Iled=6mA @24Vdc;
Operating Temperature Range: -30°C / +70°C;
Humidity (non condensing): 95% RH;
Dimension: 110×54 mm.